Saturday, November 29, 2014

LIVE AT PIANOS

I hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving with friends and family galore. I spent mine with my roommate and his friends, which was absolutely lovely. Everyone brought their creations and we all ate on a sacrificial ping pong table; which later lent its purpose when we needed to immediately shed a few grams post-face-stuffing.

Friends are great to have around, and I really hope to see you around on the 1st of December as we seal the year with a few gigs. We hit at 9pm in the upstairs lounge and it's going to be great to share the bill with fellow McGill alumni Alex Mallett (at 8pm) and Dylan Sneed (7pm). If you can't make it out on Monday, I will also be playing at Silvana's on Saturday, December 13th at 8pm. It's a great spot in Harlem with a spacious stage and good sound.

In other news, we have one more recording date in the studio and then we'll be off to mixing. Nir and I are super excited to move forward with the record.

...more news to come!

M
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment