Saturday, December 26, 2015

WELL WELL WELL

...if it isn't me again. Resurrected from the beloved [gentrified] concrete jungle that is Brooklyn/Nueva York

Guys, ONE OF MY BIGGEST DREAMS HAS COME TRUE. I'll be playing at Rockwood Music Hall Stage 3 on Saturday, January 9th at 7pm. Tickets can be purchased here: http://www.ticketfly.com/event/1021231

Tell your friends! Bring your lovers! Nir and I have been working on my debut album for three years and we would love it if you came to check out the album LIVE from top to bottom.

Personnel:

Nir Felder - MD and guitars
Ryan Scott - badass guitarist
Dan Mintseris - keys (St. Vincent)
Richard Hammond - bass (Joan Osborne)
Doug Yowell -drums (Suzanne Vega)

ALSO, for a limited time, check out this track from my debut album 'The Departure'. My gift to you.

Love,
May
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment